The Summer Discovery Program (July 17 -August 25, 2017) is a full day enrichment program for middle school students. Volunteers play an integral role in guiding students through academic and athletic workshops as well as serving as leaders and role models for program participants.
Click here to learn more about the Summer Discovery Program.
StreetSquash is no longer accepting volunteer applications for Summer 2017.
Interested in volunteering with our program during the school year? School year applications will be live on August 1st.
- Summer Squash Volunteers
- Help coach beginning to intermediate level players under the guidance of full time squash coaches
- Summer Discovery (Middle School) Commitment Required: At least one full week, Monday through Thursday.
Choose mornings (9:30-12:30), afternoons (1:00-4:00) or full days (9:30-4:00)
- Requirements: Must be at least 15 years old and entering 10th grade; 2.5 level player or better.
- Summer Quest
- At least one full week, Monday through Thursday
- Choose half days (11:15 – 2:20) or full days* (10:00 – 4:00) *only applicable for college students and up.
- Requirements: Must be at least 17 years old and entering 12th grade; 2.5 level player or better.
- Summer Leaders
- Enthusiastically guide students through academics, arts, cultural and athletic activities
- Foster team spirit and help make this summer the best time ever for these energized middle schoolers!
- Receive weekly leadership training and one-on-one supervision
- Commitment required: At least one full two-week session, Monday through Friday
. Session 1: July 17-28, Session 2: July 31 – August 11, Session 3: August 14-25.
- Requirements: Must be at least 15 years old and entering 10th grade; No squash experience required