StreetSquash’s mission is to provide consistent, long-term and reliable support to the children, families and schools in Harlem. By exposing these children to a broad range of experiences and by maintaining the highest standards, StreetSquash aims to help each child realize his or her academic, athletic, and personal potential.
Our goals are:
- to improve academic performance
- to develop an ethic of hard work and commitment
- to boost self-confidence
- to build healthy habits and to maintain a healthy lifestyle
- to ensure young people earn a college degree
- to support ongoing personal and professional development