The StreetSquash Youth Board is an initiative currently available to any high school student. The Youth Board is comprised of motivated, caring and ambitious high school students, with the common goal of contributing to the success of StreetSquash and the young people the organization serves.
Purpose of Youth Board:
- Educate peers about the importance of StreetSquash
- Promote high-quality volunteerism for StreetSquash
- Raise funds for StreetSquash by planning and participating in new and existing events
- Encourage Youth Board participation and growth throughout NJ high schools
Benefits to Youth Board Members:
- Strengthen leadership and communications skills
- Learn how a charitable organization operates and the critical importance of branding and fundraising
- Engage with like-minded peers and StreetSquash students and foster new and exciting relationships
- Interact with StreetSquash staff and community and gain experience working with a wide variety of professionals
We are accepting applications for the coming school year from April 15 to July 31. All accepted new members will have successfully completed the following steps to become a Youth Board member in September 2019.
Letters of recommendation and hard copy applications be sent to StreetSquash or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org