HELP SQUASH BARRIERS TO SUCCESS!
(Monday–Friday 3:30–6:00, Saturday 10:45–2:30)
- Work with 1-2 6th-12th grade students at a time on their assigned nightly homework, test preparation, and supplemental skills lessons
- Help students improve their grades and understanding of material in all subjects (You don’t need to be an expert but you do need a basic understanding of all subjects including math and science)
- Receive daily support from the full time academic staff
- Build meaningful relationships with fantastic young people
(Monday–Friday 3:30-7:15, Saturday 9:30-2:30)
- Work on 1 court with up to 4 students running drills, supervising fitness activities, overseeing matches, playing games, and leading other activities
- Impart a love of and enthusiasm for the game of squash
- Encourage students to improve their skills and achieve a higher level of fitness
- Receive consistent support from the full-time squash staff
Volunteers must attend an orientation and pass a background check.
Minimum commitment: 1 session per week
TO APPLY: fill out the online application