The Summer Discovery Program (July 16 -August 24, 2018) is a full day enrichment program for middle school students. Volunteers play an integral role in guiding students through academic and athletic workshops as well as serving as leaders and role models for program participants.
Click here to learn more about the Summer Discovery Program.
We are no longer accepting summer volunteer applications. Please check back in August for our 2018 – 2019 After-School volunteer application.
- Summer Squash Volunteers
- Help coach beginning to intermediate level players under the guidance of full time squash coaches
- Summer Discovery (Middle School) Commitment Required: At least one full week, Monday through Thursday.
Choose mornings (9:30-12:30), afternoons (1:00-4:00) or full days (9:30-4:00)
- Requirements: Must be at least 15 years old and entering 10th grade; 2.5 level player or better.
- Summer Quest
- At least one full week, Monday through Thursday
- Choose half days (11:15 – 2:20) or full days* (10:00 – 4:00) *only applicable for college students and up.
- Requirements: Must be at least 17 years old and entering 12th grade; 2.5 level player or better.
- Summer Leaders
- Enthusiastically guide students through academics, arts, cultural and athletic activities
- Foster team spirit and help make this summer the best time ever for these energized middle schoolers!
- Receive weekly leadership training and one-on-one supervision
- Commitment required: At least one full two-week session, Monday through Friday
. Session 1: July 16-27, Session 2: July 30 – August 10, Session 3: August 13-24.
- Requirements: Must be at least 15 years old and entering 10th grade; No squash experience required