StreetSquash’s mission is to provide consistent, long-term, and reliable support to the children, families, and schools in Harlem and Newark. By exposing students to a broad range of experiences and by maintaining the highest standards, StreetSquash helps all participants realize their academic, athletic, and personal potential.
Our goals are:
- To improve academic performance among all participants.
- To ensure all participants graduate from high school, enroll in and complete a post-secondary program, and gain meaningful employment.
- To help all participants develop healthy habits as it relates to physical and mental well-being.
- To support ongoing personal and professional development among all participants.
- To provide intensive squash training and ongoing competitive opportunities for all participants.