Each summer StreetSquash students gain exposure to a broad range of experiences outside Harlem through opportunities for middle school students to attend sleep-away camp and for high school students to explore college campuses, enhance their squash games, give back to other urban squash programs, travel to other countries and develop leadership skills and lifelong connections. Each year, StreetSquash continues to expand the offerings made available to students and to raise the bar for students to earn the opportunity to participate in these phenomenal experiences.
- Pre-College Programs: On-campus academic programs at leading educational institutions including Columbia University, Brown University, Syracuse University, Phillips Exeter Academy, and the University of Rochester.
- Sleep-Away Camp: Every year more than 40 StreetSquash students spend their summer away at camps like Camp Dudley, Camp Herrlich, and The Fresh Air Fund.
- Squash Camp: Intensive squash training programs at colleges and private schools with top-level junior players and coaches.
- Urban Squash Exchanges: StreetSquash high school and college students volunteer at SEA programs across the country while benefitting from a chance to explore a new city.
- Overseas Travel: Through squash and community service, StreetSquashers have traveled the globe to countries like England, Italy, Guatemala, and Nicaragua.
- Summer Discovery: A full-day experience for StreetSquash middle schoolers and their classmates at partner schools who are interested in trying out for the program.